July 8, 2016
You Are Officially Invited!
Registration is now open for the Education Forum — time to start making your travel plans — and don’t forget to register before the July 18 early bird deadline for a significant discount.
But take note: This year’s schedule is a little different from past Forums. Due to the Jewish holiday, education sessions won’t begin until Thursday morning, October 13, so you’ll definitely want to stay through Saturday this year — otherwise, you’ll miss half of the fun!
In addition to a variety of enlightening education sessions, Saturday highlights include:
- Business Meeting with Breakfast (B&B) – hear election results as well as the latest updates from the 4 Orgs
- Featured speaker Mark Scharenbroich (#nicebike), who will talk about the importance of making strong connections in today’s virtual world — and how those connections can translate into meaningful personal and professional growth
- 2016 PAEA Presidents Commission panel discussion: Defining PAs as the “Entrustable” Profession
- End of Rotation™ practice exam for interested faculty
- Education session with Peter A. Brown, author of the acclaimed book, Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning
- Closing Reception
All you need to know, including the agenda, hotel and travel details, presenter resources, exhibitor packages, and other essential information is available on our mobile-friendly Forum website.